I never blog!!!
but, i did finish my book of poetry!!! if ya wanna have it ($5), email me! Here's a little taste...
go to my myspace page. (but i never update that either)
If I could build myself
if i could build that self over
i’d mold a mouth that said No, loud and clear
eyes that could see thru lies
ears that heard all the warnings
that were never told to me
hands that had not betrayed me
i’d construct legs that ran from danger
a body that protected itself
and a mind that knew who it could trust
If I could build myself over again
I’d design a tongue that does not pierce
but speaks gently
eyes that see confidence past
the gray clouds of fear and doubt
ears that obey my heart’s hungry honesty and hopes
hands that are creative, quick and careful
legs that dance well enough to follow my fantasies
I’d assemble a body that’s strong enough
to get up when I fall
a mind that could remember
a mind that could decide
and a heart that could heal itself
Thursday, September 14, 2006
the life and adventures of lovella
- Name: Lovella Rose
- Location: nyc
- this trip was healthy and happy. i was pleasantly...
- It has been awhile since I updated a blog/journal…...
- Dear friend, This is a strange thing for...
- Ahhh, NYC, I did miss you, though I do NOT take a ...
- The NEW year... Every year this happens and somet...
- i'm at "home" in michigan. I'm feeling really fru...
- ever think about this... avoiding your self. as i...
- sometimes i get so wrapped up in my life and my sh...
- part of some things i am wrote up for a couple of ...
- wrote this to sort things out, come to a better pl...
Blogs I Read
- abena koomson
- ed garcia
- eliel lucero
- f omar telan
- fish vargas
- jessica torres
- juan diaz
- matthew charles siegel
- nina parrilla
- oscar bermeo
- raina leon
- rich villar
- roger bonair-agard
- scot lee williams